Thursday, December 9, 2010

Impending Construction

Thanks to a bit of an early Christmas present (in the form of an extra cheque from work), I've placed the orders for:
- 2 units of Berzerkers
- 1 unit of Chaos Space Marines
- 1 unit of Possessed Marines

I was fortunate enough to find a Canadian reseller (www.miniwargaming.com), which saved me 20% as well as prevented any potential customs issues at the border.

This (along with the order I placed with Dragon Forge for the remainder of my bases) should give me everything I need to get all of my troop units built! Hopefully they get here soon. Unfortunately, as real life is starting to get crazy with the run up to Christmas I probably won't be able to get much done until the holidays - check back after Christmas for some updates with WIP pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment