Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thunderwolf Cav WIP



Now that the Christmas busy-ness is starting to ebb it's finally construction time! I was unfortunately not able to get the bulk of my bitz before the holidays (which is going to limit what I can build), so I've had to make do with the parts I have.

First up is the Thunderwolf Cav. They're constructed with:
- a bloodcrusher mount
- the running legs from a berzerker (to give a good seated stance on the back)
- the head and torso from Forgeworld's World Eater upgrade
- weapon and shield from Warhammer Chaos Knights.

The arms are both magnetized to give me some flexibility in load-out, but my default right now is frost weapon and storm shield.

Here're some shots from the first model off the assembly line.

 So far, so good, I think! I still need to get the shoulder pads in place, but you can get the feel for how the model is going to look. I'm putting a lot of the more detailed and crazy bitz onto these models, so they should look fantastic once completed.

Construction of the remaining cav should continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment