Sunday, January 9, 2011

Construction Underway

Now that all of the orders have finally arrived, I've started gotten construction fully underway! I taken over a good part of the living room in the process. :)

I'm slowly seperating out the bits and pieces of Berzerker and Chaos Warrior bitz and distributing them around to the various squads-to-be. There should be enough variety to keep each unit distinct, but with enough common parts to keep them contected in theme.


I got the Possessed squad built - they're going to be the marines with Mark of the Wolfen. The original plan was to take some parts (like the arms, etc) and use the basic marine bodies, but they models look so good I couldn't resist. Here are a couple of pics.







As you can see, I also got my photo cube assembled. The pics look a lot better with the right lighting. Here are my Thunderwolf Cav again, with shots taken from the booth.



No comments:

Post a Comment