The construction is continuing. The Wolf Guard are basically done, although I'd like to add a little more bling to their models. Pictures will be posted soon. I've had to take a break for a couple of days tho as I badly gashed my thumb - I suppose that it's only fitting that my own blood is the first collected for the Blood God. :)
I've also just realized that I didn't clean off the resin bits I got from Forgeworld, which means that the paint may not stick well. Most of the bits are on magentized arms, so I can just soak those easily enough. I'll have to basically soak the whole upper body of my Thunderwolf Cav, tho, to get their heads and torsos. D'oh! I'll get that underway today, and start soaking all of the unused bits so that they're ready to go.
I think I've found a way to use spikey bitz. Chaos marines have a ton of them, but they make models tougher to pack around and have a tendency to break. I'm going to experiment with embedding them in the bases of my Wolf Guard and Thunderwolf Cav models to theme things up. That shouldn't affect their pack-ability, but will give the models that much more visual appeal.